Engaging! Funny! Personable!
Ask me to serve as a panel member or interview subject for your event or show.
I bring many years of experience, working with clients at every income and education level, with speakers across the world, speaking on everything from business topics to personal issues to complex social matters. I’ll being all that to my conversation with with you.
I’ll offer classic examples and when appropriate, engage the audience into the conversation. They’ll hear familiar and new pieces that will inspire them to lift their own game.
What you’ll get is someone personable, ready to demythologize the art and craft of speech writing, speech giving and of executive communications. Let’s get beyond the smoke and mirrors and get down to business. I bring a smile to every interview. Let’s learn something and have fun doing it.
Because every client is different, every project is itself unique. Give me a call and let’s see what happens.
- What makes a good speech
- The strengths and weaknesses of a keynote speaker
- Proper expectations of a commencement speaker
- What makes a good wedding speech (and what doesn’t)
- Storytelling within a speech
- How to construct a good eulogy
- Literature and speech making
- What makes a good toast
- What’s involved in a good opening and close of a speech?
- Also learn about my class, The World’s Shortest Elevator Speech
- I’m also available for talks and Q/A. High school speech classes, home school groups on speech structure, storytelling, and engagement.
I’m based near Atlanta. I fly out of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Or, let’s do radio.