Speech Writing Service for Leaders
When your speech matters, writing it well matters. A speech writing service can help. Hiring a speechwriter can help you lead. Passion, conviction, and style start with the first sentence. They continue long after the call to action. Be that speaker. Become a more effective leader.
- Public Speaking Training & Coaching
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Public Speaking
- Tools for Public Speakers
Your keynote speeches can amaze your audience.
C-suite and V-level executives across the Fortune 500 world have all sought me to write speeches. Key leaders in nonprofits have called on me to help them inspire and raise funds. From project manager to CEO, my speeches help my clients excel. Retainer arrangements are available. I’m a global speechwriter and love global clients.
Writing a speech is a perfectly-timed argument, guiding or teaching your audience to buy into your brand, method or ideals. Whether you need an elevator speech, or a 30-minute closing address, your audience will be engaged and ready to act.
Have your speech written with style and color, and set yourself above your peers.
All the Help You Need
I’ll help you every step of the way, bringing in my broad knowledge of management, strategy, public relations, and conflict resolution into our work together. I’ve written on topics as varied as racial and socio-economic parity, to all sorts of business issues, to higher level education, and beyond. See my client list for more.
I love helping speakers deliver more engaging, more effective speeches. Let’s have some fun.
Are you working on your own speech? Check out my speech writing/public speaking blog.
Hire me to speak to your group or event.
- Professional Speaker for Schools Package – High schools and colleges will enjoy an array of engaging talks.
- Creativity and the Creative Process – The creative process offers a practical tool for anyone in almost any job.
- Why Literature Should Matter to Math Students – I solve for pi. What more do you need? I’ll bring you the Beatles, Keats, Petrarch.
- What I’ve Learned as a Speechwriter – A funny, intense look at things I’ve learned along the way.
- Failure as a Positive: Going from the Bottom to the Top – Failure never stopped me. It didn’t even slow me down. I’ll explain why.
For more ideas, please see Speaking.
As seen in Variety Magazine and heard on Canadian Broadcast Corporation